BauHound Haus is pleased to host Dr. Bracchetti on the first Wednesday of each month.
Chiropractic care of animals does not replace primary veterinary care. It is a specific complimentary therapy for animals, to be used concurrently and in conjunction with your veterinary care.
WHO CAN BENEFIT AND WHY SEEK A CHIROPRACTOR FOR YOUR DOG:
– Arthritis and old age
– Difficulty getting up
– Active dogs who regularly run, jump or play high impact sports
– Dogs who lick or chew feet or legs without evidence of allergies (this can sometimes be a result of soreness, not itchiness)
– Dogs who become upset when other dogs play rough with them (could be they are sore)
– Problems getting up and down
– Competed in athletic events
– Behavioral or mood changes
– Injuries from slips, falls and accidents
– Jaw or TMJ problems, difficulty chewing
– Maintenance of joint and spinal health
– Dogs who suddenly are very sensitive to touch in certain areas
If you’re interested in finding out how chiropractic care can help your dog, Dr. Bracchetti will be offering her Chiropractic services at the Haus on the first Wednesday of every month from 6-8pm. To book an appointment, please call 416-575-6988 or email Gbracchettidc@sympatico.ca